I learned a lot this week in school. One, is to be honest with everyone around you and do your job accordingly. Another one is to be true to your words because someone might be disappointed just because you didn't do what they wanted you to do. I accomplished a task I given myself to and it's sparing some time to clean my part of the room. One task I didn't accomplished though is being active in my recitation. I still don't have the strength to answer a question out loud in a classroom. It's because I like to keep my thoughts to myself because of the fear of being judge and labeled by other people. I didn't enjoy school this week because of the heavy rain. I really wanted to play a game of hide n' seek or tag with my bros but the weather didn't want us to play. My plan for next week is to be more active in recitation and eat a lot of food.
09/7/14
-Sherwin
Good that you have learned a lot last week sherwin. Keep on blogging.
TumugonBurahin